Re: [atlarge-discuss] Proposal: How to Replace Panel Members...

Jeff H., and all fellow members,

Jeff Holt wrote:

> Yes, all well and true.  But the answer is still "Yes, the Panel is to
> blame for revisiting a question that has already been answered by the
> membership."

 To your remarks above I say HERE HERE!

>  Just because there are a variety of opinions on the Panel,
> there is no need to reach "consensus" due to the fact that the answer
> was previously made known by the polling results.

  We have not legitimate Panel nor do we have a legitimate
election/Polling Process to date.  The Jefsey-election
farce was just that, a farce or maybe even a fraud.
As such, again we have no method by which to
accurately measure Consensus or the members.

> Move on to the more
> urgent needs of Web, Incorporation and By-Laws.  If some "cannot accept"
> the will of the Membership as previously expressed, they are free to
> step down or aside. Lead, follow, or get the heck out of the way.

  To this above I also say HERE HERE!

> Sincerely,
>
> Jeff Holt
> Jefftttt@txucom.net