From: Abel Wisman [mailto:abel@able-towers.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 06, 2003 10:07 AM
To: 'Jeff Holt'
Subject: RE: [atlarge-discuss] Webmaster "team"

And the fog clears....

I wondered if you just taken over the role of JW to post and point
without references (which he does because there are no real references)
and indeed upon spending a little time to go over all your postings to
the atlarge list as well as to Joop's fourm I had to conclude that you
never volunteered to be a part of the webmaster team on any one of those
media in any form.

The remainder of your below quoted email including your denial of
accusing me of lying; <quote> This is blatantly false!!! I made it know
long ago that I was willing to serve on the Web Committee both on this
list AND at Joop's forum...</quote> speaks therefore for itself.

Kind regards

abel