RE: [atlarge-discuss] Update on Status of affairs per 6 July 2003

Indeed....

http://mailman.icannatlarge.org/pipermail/panel/2003-July/000884.html
The rotation was never a great idea, dispense with it and elect a Chair
among those who ACTUASLLY show up!  And why has there been not further
action on the replacement of the Missing Panelists???

Another travesty lurking.....
http://mailman.icannatlarge.org/pipermail/panel/2003-July/000887.html
Will this Working Group (WG) be stacked in the same manner as the Web
committee???  ON RECORD now, I "volunteer" to work on this Articles of
Incorporation/By-Laws WG....

http://mailman.icannatlarge.org/pipermail/panel/2003-July/000849.html
The panel rift widens...  Seems the ONLY time some participate is to
ARGUE AGAINST... and the very first motion on the table is STILL being
voted on?? Seems a bit out of order to move ahead when prior motions are
still pending outcome...  though I don't mind multi-tasking a bit,
finish this up soon so more faith may be placed in those who actually DO
some work on the Panel, like Abel, Hugh, and others who have voted on
every motion applicable to date.

http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/0306/msg01749.html
For verification of my prior volunteering for the Web Committee, this
should be sufficient evidence.  In addition, the topic has been one of
those I make it a point to comment upon, clearly showing my interest.

Sincerely,

Jeff Holt
Jefftttt@txucom.net
www.tejas-info-services.com