RE: [atlarge-discuss] Update on Status of affairs per 6 July 2003

Funny how Texans talk.
Your points are well taken but for a Californian quite abrasive in manner.
I personally like the difference in style, however a little temperence
may serve you well.  If you want to toot your horn ok; but if you want to
get your point accross in a diverse group - perhaps another method
may be in order.