RE: [atlarge-discuss] incorporation - misinformation debunked

I suggest to all this is eroneous at best.  There is no US law governing
incorporation, "agents" are for service of process, in most "jurisdictions"
yet in some it is different.
Contrary to world belief the US is made up of 50 different states, that is
why it is called a republic, For wich it stands.
The IRS is an entirely different matter. Who is ICANN's agent? I am the
registered IRS agent for many companies but you cannot find out who. However
an agent for service of process is entirely public in each state.