From: Abel Wisman [mailto:abel@able-towers.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 06, 2003 6:36 PM
To: atlarge-discuss@lists.fitug.de
Subject: RE: [atlarge-discuss] Webmaster "team"

The webteam themselves can decide what is good for them, as it stands
now, upon an immediate reply to his email I posted not only the
correction to the list, but a vote-form to JH's email.
I made it clear that it needed response asap, however have not yet had a
response.

His vote for who on the team would be webmaster is therefore lost, since
the webteam situation can not wait any longer untill someone has the
time to decide upon it, the website needs urgent work and that work has
already started, meaning the membership and the panel need a reponsible
person to be in function per the motion.

As for my chairmanship; I will hand over the gavel (hmm brought my own
so I will retain that one :) ) to Hugh Blair in little under an hour.

This of course does not mean that I stop the work or my postings :)

Kind regards

Abel