RE: [atlarge-discuss] musical chairs

I obviously support the Rotating Chair system. I disagree with its short duration on a permanent basis but I must acknowlege that Abel and Hugh have been brillant Chairs. Bravo.

Now David is in the lead, let wish him the best. And let wish us David Goldstein subscribes to this list (over the 3498 last mails I kept in memory, none has been issued by him). BTW how do you become a member of the new list: I asked for it, I confirmed and was not confirmed?

jfc

At 04:28 22/07/03, Hugh Blair wrote:
> [...]

Thanks you Michael. I'm sure David G will carry on in good stead.

Hugh