[atlarge-discuss] Panel Motion to put Jonathan Robin on Panel is illegitimate?

http://mailman.icannatlarge.org/pipermail/panel/2003-June/000738.html

>Panel member Andre Rebentisch has only voted 7 times out of
>a possible 12 Panel votes. That is equal to a 71% voting
>attendance record.
>
>I call for an immediate vote of no-confidence in this member
>and his replacement with the next in line, Jonathan Robin.

Richard Henderson intervenes:

Hugh, regardless of the situation with regard to Andre Rebentisch, I do not
think Jonathon Robin is eligible to be placed on the committee, because
during the panel election, he announced his withdrawal from the election.

Therefore, if a further replacement becomes necessary, I request that the
candidate who polled the next highest number of votes below Jonathon is
offered the place on the panel (this may be Catherine Hughes, who would be
excellent - I'm not sure from memory).

yrs,

Richard Henderson