RE: [atlarge-discuss] verification committee

Bruce,
It's too early to say exactly what hoops the members will have to jump
through, but one idea under discussion is the Web Of Trust system at
www.thawte.com. Some feedback from the membership about that would be
helpful, even putting yourself through the process.

On a general note: if you want to address the Verification Committee
specifically and since we don't have a separate list where you can post,
probably the best way to reach us is to post here with "VC:" in subject
line, then we'll know it is addressed to us. I can't speak for others, but
I'm certainly monitoring this list and will pick up anything relevant and
draw it to the attention of the VC.

By the way, the VC also includes Martha Gottlieb, Mark Poole and Abel
Wiseman.

Joanna