Re: [atlarge-discuss] VC#2003-0005 RESULTS: VOTE: Motion: Election Of Co-Chairs By Acclamation

Some things should just be taken at face value to be good.
These two are good.
May we all bless them for a moment and ask encouragement from their higher
power to them the strength and courage to succeed and bend like a willow but
stand tall like an Oak. Remember nations are not built by boundaries and
therefor we are not bound by them.  We are bound by conscience and this will
bind you to us all.  Stand straight and tall but bend to the winds of the
people.  All dotcommoners rejoice.
good luck to the chosen ones!