From: Micheal Sherrill [mailto:micheal@beethoven.com]
Sent: 26 July 2003 16:36
To: atlarge-discuss@lists.fitug.de
Subject: Re: [atlarge-discuss] Members List Critical-Mass...

Hello Jefsey:

I have seen no requests by you to join during my watch of the
administrative functions of the members list.

Regards,

Micheal Sherrill

From: "JFC Morfin @large" <jfc@atlarge.ws>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 18:02:58 +0200

On 17:36 25/07/03, Walter Schmidt said:

May I suggest that if you haven't yet, consider signing-up to our
members
list: http://mailman.icannatlarge.org/mailman/listinfo/members

uncessfully tried twice.
or am I barred: I hope I am the only one?
jfc

--
*********************************
Micheal Sherrill

The owner of this signature has been authenticated by

www.thawte.com as
a Real Person. The owner is also a Notary of the Web of Trust for
www.thawte.com which is a third party verifier of high level
certification. For more information go to their Web of Trust page at
https://www.thawte.com/html/SUPPORT/wot/general.html

Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but we rather have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    --Aristotle (384 BC - 322 BC)