Re: [atlarge-discuss] Members List Critical-Mass...

On 17:35 26/07/03, Micheal Sherrill said:
Hello Jefsey:
I have seen no requests by you to join during my watch of the administrative functions of the members list.
Went on the list twice. First time received a request to confirm I sent. The second time nothig. I suspect that something may have gone wrong and my name is in a database limbo?

Could you ty to register manually jfc@large.ws to see the system behaviro?
Thank you.

PS. to Hugh. It is true I resigned because I said I would do to show my running of the election was no part of a personal ambition and did not want to be a cause of difficulty for a weak Panel, several having accused or supported such a supposed ambition. That does not mean I am not an @large ! If you change the terms of the participation, I am entitled to adapt :-) I also think the Panel has taken control enough to "ressist me".

PS. I run many mailman lists. I know there is a way to extract a member list as an ASCII file (not only the Members pages). Do you know it ? You guys need to have an accurate database out of the mailing list because it is the Member list (IMHO the most sensible thing to do... if you have that tool. I think Daniel Chirita told me he known about it).