RE: [atlarge-discuss] Members List Critical-Mass...

Nobody has changed "the terms of the participation". What we've
formed is a discussion list for members only. Everyone can use
this atlarge-discuss list. But only members of the icannatlarge.org
organization are able to post to the members-only list.

So, just to be clear, are you a member of the icannatlarge.org
organization? If you are, you're welcome to the members list.
If you have resigned and don't want to be a member, you can
still post to this list.

Hugh