Re: [atlarge-discuss] VC#2003-0005 RESULTS: VOTE: Motion: Election Of Co-Chairs By Acclamation

Yes social boundaries must be established, and supported - such as SARS and
antiterrorism and tolerance of social differences.
But physical and lingual boundaries must be only held for security and
broken down at every other chance.
I absolutely do not support banning or censorship - but I fervantly support
the right of the Panel to make their decisions.  Sometimes we create our own
boundaries.
What we ask for we recieve, we can ask through action, words or prayers.
If we act like an idiot so shall we be treated. On many lists I act like a
pastor and am not given the respect of a Dr. of Law and a Degree in
Philosophy and attending and teaching at several foreign universities.  But
so be it and so shall I be treated.  We do not need another engineer or
lawyer what we need is social conscience.
We must apologize and take the reprecussions for our transgressions.
I personally ask forgiveness from any I have offended here and will try to
do better.
Eric