FW: VICTIM OF GULFAIR NEGLIGENCE......This is Worldwide news bulletin

Title: FW: VICTIM OF GULFAIR NEGLIGENCE......This is Worldwide news bulletin

-----Original Message-----
From:   Rashid Al-Tamtam
Sent:   Wednesday, May 17, 2000 12:05 PM
To:     'info@onlineyellow.com'
Subject:        FW: VICTIM OF GULFAIR  NEGLIGENCE......This is Worldwide news bulletin

From:   Rashid Al-Tamtam
Sent:   Wednesday, May 17, 2000 12:04 PM
To:     'arabnet@countrylink.com'

From:   Rashid Al-Tamtam
Sent:   Wednesday, May 17, 2000 11:49 AM
To:     'qabas@alqabas.com.kw'

From:   Rashid Al-Tamtam
Sent:   Wednesday, May 17, 2000 11:47 AM
To:     'alayam@batelco.com.bh'

From:   Rashid Al-Tamtam
Sent:   Wednesday, May 17, 2000 11:43 AM
To:     'kh_readers@alkhaleej.co.ae'

-----Original Message-----
From:   Rashid Al-Tamtam
Sent:   Wednesday, May 17, 2000 9:37 AM
To:     'listserv@listserv.faa.gov'
Cc:     'mkant@cs.cmu.edu'; 'orbit@pi.se'; 'admin@al-sharq.com'; 'edit@raya.com'; 'gfdoha@qatar.net.qa'; 'editor@gulf-times.com'; 'infodesk@qatarairways.com'

Innovation, outstanding quality service, reliability, and a customer focus that permeates the entire company are key values that have made Gulf Air into a leading international airline. An international airline with a reputation for traditional Arabian hospitality, quality service and excellence and an airline proud of its heritage, with its vision firmly in the future

This is a statement from GulfAir CEO.
But Let me tell you about the recent experience I had with this airline.
On the 21st March 2000, My Wife and I were travelling from Dhahran (KSA) to
Doha (Qatar) Via Bahrain. First GulfAir flight was delayed for three hours arriving at Doha at 10 p.m. When we arrived at Home, we noticed that the lock on one of our cases was broken and realized that my entire wife's expensive jewelers ( abt. QR50, 000 in value) were stolen. I immediately contacted GulfAir to advise them about the matter. Unfortunately, one month and half later I received a letter from the Airline advising us strongly that the theft should have been reported at the Airport and no compensation will be awarded for the loss, in other words " Tough Luck" we don't care about your wife's valuables.

I hope that this nightmare won't happen to somebody else.
In any circumstances, I would never never fly again with this Airline.....what kind of airline is this??????????

Ps: Gulfair has truly lowred the traditional arabian hospitality and values, but i promis you , i will not give-up the fight until justice done.

This is Worldwide news bulletin

BEST REGARDS
RASHID
Phone No:   0974- 736255