0.4 cents for every surfer that leaves your webpage !!!

Dear Webmaster,

The ExitCounter raised the payouts again and we are buying now
every RAW EXIT IMPRESSION from your adult site at 0.4 cents !!!
We send payments EVERY SINGLE WEEK !!!

This means every surfer that exits your webpage will make you direct cash.
No unique-system crap that only counts half of your traffic.
We pay you everytime a surfer leaves your site, even if he exits twice, 3
times, whatever.
No signup ratios, no conversion, no clicks are needed on the exit console.

Visit our webpage at www.theexitcounter.com and start making cash right
away.

Regards,

TEC-Staff