Verification Request!

Inter-American Bar Association
Subscriber verification: debate@fitug.de

Good Afternoon!
Your Email address has been submitted for inclusion into our FREE Email News Service. We provide special offers and information on productivity hardware and software available through major US Retail stores and select web sites.

Please confirm your subscription by entering the following unique subscriber code:

252056

at the below web site:
http://www.g7ps.com/scripts/addtolist.asp?scode=252056&sl=5

***** As a THANK YOU! -
Please pick one or any of the popular software titles available on the above referenced subscription page for FREE.

Please do not hesitate to call 800-303-2620 for any questions you may have.

Thank you very much.
Yours truly,

Stephanie Key
Productivity Services Manager
G7 Productivity Systems, Inc.
Stephanie.key@g7ps.com
800-303-2620

If you feel this message has been sent to you in error please click on: http://www.globalzon2k.com/scripts/mf_de.asp?e=debate@fitug.de
or simply reply to this Email with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.