T&F

Dear sir/madam,
  Please excuse my taking the liberty of writing to you. We do hope
establish a long-term cooperation between us. Here Please permit me to
introduce our company to you.
    Our company T&F is one of the pioneers of information investigate in
China.
    T&F are available to provide all kinds of information on business about
every company in China. At the same time, we can also consign investigative
missions to you when we need data from your country. In this manner we would
hope to achieve a mutually beneficial arrangement exchanging needed
information on a regular basis.
    Our services include:
    1/ CREDIT AND STATUS INVESTIGATIONS
    2/ MARKET RESEARCH & ANALYSIS
    3/ INVESTMENT CONSULTING SERVICES
    4/ INFORMATION PROTECTION
    5/ INFORMATION COLLECTION
    6/ LEGAL CONSULTATION
    7/ OFFERING CRIMINAL RECORD INVESTIGATES IN CHINA
    T&F holds a professional team organized by experienced experts. Our
database keeps over 8,000,000 detailed items of any legal company in China.
Our data is collected by way of our investigators and government offices.
Since the center was established, T&F keeps strong and stable relationships
with many government organs, such as the State Statistic Bureau, the Economy
Information Center of China, the State Information Center, and the Industry
& Trade Administration Bureau of China. We often constantly update, these
information, according to the up-to-the-minute movement of company's change;
application, logout, and other investigate data. T&F assure this information
with truthfulness, nicety and efficiency.
    Having for many years been in almost daily intercourse with the clients
of all over the world, and being always well informed about any requirement,
we flatter ourselves that you could put my services to profit. "To make a
more great efforts for pursuing the number one", this is our polestar. T&F
promises to provide all kinds of excellent investigation services for you,
which will at all times, are promptly attended to.
    Feel free to contact us whenever we may be helpful.
    Waiting for your reply.
    Best Regards
    T&F

Tel: 8610-68003112