PATIENCE

Dear Sir,

Request for mutual business assistance

My name is Mrs. Patience K. Saro-wiwa, I hail from Ogoni, a minority but an oil rich tribe of the eastern Nigeria (West Africa). You may have been aware that my husband, Mr.Ken Saro-wiwa, renowned poet was recently hanged, among eight others by the Tyrannical and military led government of Nigeria.

Their offence lied only on their resolve to fight without arms, for the right of Ogoni people whose land and natural resources have been subjected to untold pollutions and other serious environmental degradations as a result
of oil-drilling activities by the oil-companies, government refused to pay any meaningful financial compensations to the people of Ogoni hence the armless struggle by my late husband and his elite compatriots leading to their cruel demise.

The attorney to my husband called a fortnight ago and intimated me that some money is due from an association of
oil companies to my late husband, in the sum of Twenty Million, United States Dollars (20.Million USD). He has
also suggested that I should make an arrangement for a bank account outside Nigeria where this money could be
transferred. This is to avoid any possible confiscation by the revenge thirsty government of Nigeria.
This is where I solicit for your assistance. (I shall be please to give you 10% of the total sum if you would offer me your bank account for this purpose,5% of it will be donated to some organisations as my husband has willed, while my children and I would utilise the rest to continue our life outside Nigeria. Please be kind hearted enough to contact my family attorney on this my e-mail address(frank-sumet@lawyer.com)and send to him the following details:-

(a).The appropriate bank account number (to be used)
(b).Suitable communication lines (where he could reach you
for easier communications.)

Best Regards

MRS PATIENCE