[FYI] (Fwd) [urecht] Lessigs Crative Commons

From:           	Klaus Graf <graf@uni-koblenz.de>
To:             	urecht <urecht@jurix.jura.uni-sb.de>
Subject:        	[urecht] Lessigs Crative Commons
Send reply to:  	urecht@jurix.jura.uni-sb.de
	<mailto:urecht-request@jurix.jura.uni-sb.de?subject=subscribe>
Date sent:      	Thu, 16 May 2002 17:32:43 +0200

Lawrence Lessigs neues Projekt  http://creativecommons.org wurde
vorgestellt. "We will help copyright holders
             who do not want to exercise all of the restrictions of
copyright law either dedicate their work to the unrestricted public
domain, or license their
             work on terms that allow copying and creative reuses
subject to some conditions. And we will help would-be copiers and
creative reusers find
             those works by making the public domain and license terms
machine-readable (and therefore easily searchable) and easy to
understand."

KG