[FYI] Microsoft says to take aim at Google

http://biz.yahoo.com/rc/030402/tech_microsoft_google_1.html

Microsoft says to take aim at Google

 PALO ALTO, Calif., April 2 (Reuters) - Microsoft Corp. (NasdaqNM:MSFT - News),
the world's No. 1 software maker, on Wednesday said it is taking aim at
privately held Google (News - Websites)Inc., the Web-search company that's so
popular its name is used as a verb.

 "We do view Google more and more as a competitor. We believe that we can
provide consumers with a better product and a better user experience. That's
something that we're actively looking at doing," Bob Visse, director of
marketing for Microsoft's MSN Internet services division, said.

[...]