GREETINGS PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.

Sir / Madam,

Compliments of the day! I got your contact on my
private search for a reliable and trusted person to
handle a transaction of this nature. I know that the
contents of the mail might sound so strange, but I
want to assure you that every word of it is true.

I am the Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer of
Zenith Bank International Plc. We had a customer, a
Foreigner (Swedish) resident in Nigeria. He was a
contractor to one of the government parastatals. He
has a deposit account with my bank the sum of
US$25.3M.

Unfortunately, the man is dead and has been buried.
Our banking law implies that upon the death of a
customer, all deposit of the customer shall be
transferred to his nearest next of kin. It was
however, surprising to us that since his death, no one
has come to claim his fund as his next of kin. We have
equally made several attempts to locate any possible
next of kin to the man, but to no avail. Until today,
the fund still remain unclaimed.

Consequently, I want to inform you that since the
funds have remained unclaimed, it is my intention to
retrieve the money. But due to our banking policy, I
cannot personally retrieve the money as I occupy a
high position in the banking industry. I Mr. Jim Ovia,
MD/CEO was conferred with the National Honor of Member
of the Order the Federal Republic[MFR} by the Federal
Government of Nigeria. This award is an affirmation of
my high level of professionalism and ethical standard,
as well as my other contributions to the society at
large. So an attempt by me to retrieve the funds
personally will be a serious jeopardy of my integrity
in office as everybody and the government has held me
to a high esteem, as evident in the MFR award recently
conferred on me.

Having noticed this, I in collaboration with another
top executive of the bank, Mr. Godwin Emefiele who was
recently elevated to the position of Deputy Managing
Director have perfectly covered up the account till
this moment otherwise it would have been frozen.

Our intention now is to front you as the next of kin
to the deceased customer so that the money will be
paid to you. We will use our position, authority and
influence in the bank to actualize this, getting all
necessary internal and external documentation to back
up your being fronted as the next of kin. This is
therefore assuring you that there is no risk
whatsoever involved in this transaction.

What we need now is your response of your interest to
participate. Thereafter we will furnish you with the
details of the procedure. As soon as you receive this
message, kindly get back to me indicating your
interest, them I will furnish you with the whole
procedure to ensure you that this deal is successfully
concluded.

For your assistance, we have agreed to give you 20
percent of the total sum.

Time is of great essence to us in this transaction;
hence you are expected to get back to us immediately
on your participation so that we can move ahead. In
the case you decide not to participate, we solicit
that you equally get back to us to save us time so
that can contact another person.

Considering, the nature of this transaction and our
position in office we ask that you try to keep this
transaction secret between only us.

I await your response.

Regards,

Mr. Jim Ovia.