URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL.

Mr Philip Makosana,
makosanap@netscape.net
STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
You may be surprised to receive this letter from me since you don?t know me
personally. I am Mr Philip Makosana, the first son of Late Joseph Makosana,
who was murdered in a land dispute in Zimbabwe. I got your contact through
an internet trade directory here in Italy and I decided to contact you. I do
not know your person but I relied on faith to see me through.
Black war veterans claiming to be farmers, invaded my father?s house on
April 16, 2000 at about 6.32am in Macheke/Virginia district and murdered my
father because of his insistence that white farmers be allowed to retain
their farm lands despite the recently introduced land reforms ?Act? in
Zimbabwe by the head of state, Sir Robert Mugabe. Until his death he was the
vice president of the Zimbabwean Farmers? Union (ZFU). It took us so long to
contact you because we had to wait for the appropriate time to do so. (The
reason I will explain to you in details later on.)
Before his untimely death, he had deposited the sum of Nineteen Million,
Five Hundred Thousand Dollars (US$ 19,500,000.00) This money was deposited
in a box as family valuables to avoid demurrage from the security company.
This fund was meant for the purchase of new machinery and agro-allied
chemicals for the new farms acquired in Swaziland.
This land problem came when our President, Sir Robert Mugabe introduced a
new land act ?Modus Operandi? reform which wholly affected the rich white
farmers. A lot of people were killed because of this land reforms ?Act? of
which my late father was one of the main targets. My father was solely
targeted because of his support for the white farmers.
Based on this, my family had to spread out; I am now in Italy with my
brother as refugees while my mother and my younger sisters are living in
South Africa as refugees as well. We decided to contact you to assist us in
transferring this money to your account in your country or any part of the
world for investment as the monetary/investment laws of South Africa and
Italy prohibits refugees from running bank accounts or be involved in any
transaction/investment. Based on this, we contacted you hoping that you will
assist us with this transaction in the name of God.
As the only educated son, I am saddled with the responsibility of seeking a
genuine and an honest person who will assist us in transferring this money
out of South Africa without the knowledge of my country(Zimbabwe) government
who are bent on taking everything my late father had after confiscating all
his farmlands and investments in Zimbabwe and Swaziland. We are absolutely
left with nothing except the money I talked about previously.
For your kind assistance, my mother and I are offering you 20% of the funds
after the successful transfer of the funds to your account .5% will be set
aside for any expenses that might result in the process of this transaction,
while 75% will be for my family which will be used for investment in your
country under your direction as we do not know anything about investments.
Please contact me through my e-mail addresses indicated above if this
proposal is of interest to you, while I implore you to maintain absolute
confidentiality required in this transaction. If not, then I humbly
apologise for this infringement on your privacy.
Yours truly,
Philip Makosana.