Please Read My Convernant With GOD!!

Please Read My Convernant With GOD
Dear friend,

 As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because I
believe everyone will die someday. My name is Patrick Gilbert. A british living in Dakar ( Senegal). I am a businessman and owns two companies here in Dakar,i am 51 yrs of age . I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer and have been in the hospital hear in Senegal for a very long time. It has defied all forms of medical treatment,and right now I have about few months to live, according to the medical experts. i was married with two children.
My wife and two children died in a car accident six years ago I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business and wealth. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world.
 I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would
live my life a different way from how I have lived it till date. Now that God is calling me, I have willed and shared most of my properties and assets to my immediate and extended family members,including few close friends. But i want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul, so I have decided to give alms to charity organizations,as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth before Gods call. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations hear in Senegal,Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has been deteriorated so badly,I cannot do this myself anymore.
 I once asked members of my family to close one of my account and distribute
the money which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan,they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them.The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit
of($10.5million) that I have with a finance and trust Company in Europe. I
would want you to help me collect this deposit and distribute it to charity
organizations in your country .
 I am appealing to you in the name of God to help me collect the deposit
from the security company in Europe. and distribute it amongst charity
organizations.I would want you to use your judgement to distribute the
money and keep 10% of it to yourself. Feel free to reimburse yourself when you have the money for any cost you might have incured during the process of
collecting and tributing the money to charity organizations. May the good Lord bless you and your family. Please reply to this email:patrick_gilbert@mail2gilbert.com.
As i can only communicate through my labtop which is by my bed,as soon as i get your response i shall then give you the necessary informations you need to collect this money.

With Regards,

PATRICK GILBERT