HAPPY MOMENT !

EMAIL LOTTO INTERNATIONAL.HOLLAND

FROM: THE DESK OF THE VICE PRESIDENT

EMAIL LOTTO INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY/PRIZE AWARD DEPT

Ref. Number: VFS/447762/XKD

Batch Number: ELI/221907/4NL

ATTENTION.

EMAIL LOTTO INTERNATIONAL.HOLLAND

FROM: THE DESK OF THE VICE PRESIDENT

EMAIL LOTTO INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY/PRIZE AWARD DEPT

Ref. Number: VFS/447762/XKD

Batch Number: ELI/221907/4NL

ATTENTION.

Sir/ Ma/ Miss,

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the

winners of the Group Lotto International Lottery

programs held on the 15th August,2003.Your e-mail

address attached to ticket number 7881--09563218--750

with serial number 8774-995 drew lucky numbers

8-094-23-00-32-99 which consequently won in the 4th

category.You have therefore been approved for a lump

sum pay of US $650,000.00(Six hundred and fifty

thousand United States Dollars)in cash credited to

file Ref. Number: VFS/447762/XKD.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Due to mix up of some numbers and names we ask that

you keep your winning information confidential until

your claims has been processed and your money remitted

to you.This is part of our security protocol to avoid

double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program

by some participants.

All participants were selected through a computer

ballot system drawn from over 20,000 company and

30,000,000 individual email addresses and names from

all over the world. This promotional program takes

place every three years in different developed

Countries, the lottery was promoted and sponsored by

the President of the World Largest software, Bill

Gates to increase the awareness of Microsoft software

packages. We hope with part of your winning you will

take part in our next year USD 50 million

international lottery Program.

To file for your claim please contact our financial

agent:

MR.ELVIS HOLMES ,

Foreign Operations Manager,

TREASUREBASE FINAN B.V. Amsterdam- Holland

TEL:0031-623-426-440.

EMAIL: treasurewinners@iwon.com

ADDRESS: SteveBikoplein 772, 1209KJ.Amsterdam, The

Netherlands.

You are to contact them with the following

requirements:

(a) Photocopy of your I.D for age verification.

(b) Telephone and fax numbers for easy commmunication.

(c) Full names and address.

(d) Reference and Batch numbers.

Remember all winning must be claimed not later than

1st of october 2004. After this date all unclaimed

funds will be included in the next stake. Please note

in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications

please remember to quote your reference number and

batch numbers in all correspondence.

Furthermore,should there be any change of address do

inform our agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations once more from our members of staff

and thank you for being part of our promotional

program.

Note:Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically

disqualified.

Sincerely yours,

MRS. SUSANNE VAN HEIST.

Lotto Co-ordinator.