[FYI] (Fwd) Re: E-commerce centers

Date:          Mon, 14 Jun 1999 10:39:28 +0200
From:          Winfried Felser <felser@hni.uni-paderborn.de>
To:            Vlastimil Vesely <ves@fce.vutbr.cz>
Cc:            e-commerc@www.ispo.cec.be
Subject:       Re: E-commerce centers

Dear Mr. Vesely,

thank you for your information and your offer to cooperate.
At the Fraunhofer-Centre in Paderborn we are currently
developing a so called Virtual Competence Mall concerning
everything in the field of e-business.

This Competence Mall will contain several Virtual Competence
Center, which should give all information about a certain
topic. First prototyps of Competence Center for
e-commerce-systems or shopping-systems, for production
planning and control systems/Supply chain systems and
for telework can be found on

 http://www.e-commerce-systeme.de/ and
 http://www.pps-systeme.de/
 http://www.telearbeits-management.de/

(unfortunately up to now only in german). Soon they will be
redesigned, translated and enriched with new content. Please
take this examples only as a first try.

We are looking for similar initiatives in order to exchange
experiences. So if you are interested, do not hesitate
to contact us.

Regards

Winfried Felser

--

| Dr. Winfried Felser         |                            |