Von: owner-icann-europe@fitug.de [mailto:owner-icann-europe@fitug.de]Im
Auftrag von Giampaolo Bonora
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 9. November 2000 19:06
An: icann-europe@fitug.de
Betreff: Re: AW: [ICANN-EU] LA @large meeting preparation

On Wed, 8 Nov 2000 14:09:43 +0100, SchultzKom@t-online.de (Christian
Schultz Kommunalberatung) wrote:

>Dear Jefsey and dear Thomas,
>
>I agree to your propositions. What is necessary that every @Large-member
>should receive a new Pin. Itīs still miracolous that half of us hadnīt got
>or activated their Pin. To create a nearly democratic basis this should be
>repaired at once.

The present PIN could be allow some features, as communicate with
elected directors, providing to maintain low the "privilege" of lucky
owners of it, _and_ providing to indicate a near date to reopen
membership registration. Every voting procedure should be done with
new or newly validated PINs.
The new form could ask applicant members about his/her privacy
requests on e-mail and postal addressess, while now I'm not in favor
to give these data outside, in any form - except to the eventual
Regional offices, under strict omogeneity rules (because this is a
matter of rights, not organisation).

I too agree to other Jefsey's and Thomas-Jeannette propositions.

Best regards,
	giampaolo bonora