Re: [ICANN-EU] affordable access

On 2000-08-13 19:27:08 +0200, Andreas Fügner wrote:

> ICANN could promote the development of ISPs in areas without or
> without enough. Whenever ICANN members decide on new standards
> they should have those issues in mind.

I don't see what precisely you are thinking about here.  Do you
think about allocation of IP number blocks to developing coutries?
Or do you have IETF standards in mind?  A bit "Butter bei die
Fische" would be nice to have here, since the "cheap access" topic
indeed looks a bit exotic when viewed in connection with ICANN.

--
Thomas Roessler                         <roessler@does-not-exist.org>