Re: [ICANN-EU] Seven candidates cap

On 2000-08-14 08:52:09 +0200, Marc Schneiders wrote:

> Strange that ICANN's nominating committee thought we would have
> more difficulty to find our own candidates than Africa, where
> they nominated just two, to mention only the two extremes.

This is indeed interesting.  In particular, I'm asking myself why it
wasn't possible for the nomcom candidates to just run for member
nomination.  In particular, this would have taken away some of the
pressure on candidates and voters which is generated by the fact
that only two places on the ballot can be filled by member
nominations.

--
Thomas Roessler                         <roessler@does-not-exist.org>