[ICANN-EU] more questions: Future of the DNS?

Folks,

while Andreas' and Marc's discussion on dispute resolution is
certainly interesting, I'd prefer if we could avoid getting too much
into the gory details here and now.

Instead, let's just note that a reasonable dispute resolution
procedure is certainly needed, there may be other interesting
questions to discuss:

- What do you expect from additional gTLDs?

- What are your ideas about the introduction of such domains?

- Do you have any ideas about the future in internet addressing you
  want to speak up for at ICANN?  Any ideas which may go beyond DNS
  as we know it today?

On another topic, I'm noticing that several candidates for member
nomination have joined this list during the last day or two without
saying a word.  It would be nice if you could take Alexander
Svensson's and my question lists and give some answers on the issues
raised.

Thanks a lot, and kind regards,

--
Thomas Roessler                         <roessler@does-not-exist.org>