[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [ICANN-EU] problems to cast vote
- To: "Chris Eckert" <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [ICANN-EU] problems to cast vote
- From: Joop Teernstra <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 15:53:40 +1300
- Comment: This message comes from the icann-europe mailing list.
- In-Reply-To: <017401c02bf1$42235b60$320aa8c0@float>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
At 23:47 1/10/00 +0200, Chris Eckert wrote:
>same problem with the english version at 23:45 mest:
>>We are sorry, but we are unable to process your request at this time.
>>Number = 50101
>>Description = Invalid credentials. Your member number, PIN code and
>password combination is incorrect.
I've had such problems when cutting and pasting password and pin code.
Try typing them in and it might work.