[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [ICANN-EU] problems to cast vote
- To: Joop Teernstra <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [ICANN-EU] problems to cast vote
- From: Jeff Williams <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 00:38:09 -0700
- CC: Chris Eckert <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org, DOMAIN-POLICY <DOMAIN-POLICY@LISTS.NETSOL.COM>
- Comment: This message comes from the icann-europe mailing list.
- Organization: INEGroup Spokesman
- References: <200010020402.RAA14934@fep3-orange.clear.net.nz>
- Sender: email@example.com
Joop and all,
I have tried both and made this same suggestion to our members.
The results I got were essentially the same. I haven't heard back
form our members or any others on typing in the PIN and password/
login yet though....
Joop Teernstra wrote:
> At 23:47 1/10/00 +0200, Chris Eckert wrote:
> >same problem with the english version at 23:45 mest:
> >>We are sorry, but we are unable to process your request at this time.
> >>Number = 50101
> >>Description = Invalid credentials. Your member number, PIN code and
> >password combination is incorrect.
> >>Source =
> >>Component.ApplyVote failed
> I've had such problems when cutting and pasting password and pin code.
> Try typing them in and it might work.
Jeffrey A. Williams
Spokesman INEGroup (Over 112k members strong!)
CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA Development Eng.
Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
Contact Number: 972-447-1800 x1894 or 9236 fwd's to home ph#
Address: 5 East Kirkwood Blvd. Grapevine Texas 75208