[ICANN-EU] Who cannot vote?

To all would-be voters on this list:

How serious is the technical problem with the vote mechanism ?

I myself cannot vote. The server with election.com does accept the login
(I typed in all the necessary data manually), but not the vote itself.
And I tried it several times between 9:00 am and 12:00 CET. Instead the
following message appears:

> >We are sorry, but we are unable to process your request at this time.
> >Number = 50101
> >Description = Invalid credentials. Your member number, PIN code and
> password combination is incorrect.
> >Source =
> >Component.ApplyVote failed

Is it maybe a problem with compatibility ? (I tried it with a Mac OS
system and a Netscape Browser 4.7)

Are there similar experiences reported on other lists ?

If yes, what does it mean for the election process ?
If this morning (and yesterday too) maybe thousands of potential votes
were refused, the legitimacy of the election is definitely not given, or
is it?

Certainly it will support once more conspiracy theories of all kind.

regards, Harald