Re: [ICANN-EU] Who cannot vote?

No,
I couldn't vote to. Same problem as Harald has.
I used Windowsn 98
- NetscapeŽ Communicator 4.61
as well as:
- Micro$osft Xploder 5.00.2614.3500IS
Though Xploder brought me a bit further in the process

For what this is worth,
---
Vriendelijke groeten, Kind regards
Piet J.T. van der Kamp, tel: +31 70 355 10 48