Re: [ICANN-EU] Who cannot vote?

At 13:38 2/10/00 +0200, Piet van der Kamp wrote:
>No,
>I couldn't vote to. Same problem as Harald has.
>I used Windowsn 98
>- NetscapeŽ Communicator 4.61
>as well as:
>- Micro$osft Xploder 5.00.2614.3500IS
>Though Xploder brought me a bit further in the process
>
>For what this is worth,

Jeez, I'm tempted  to think that my own Polling Booth would have done
better in this election than the expensive solution from election.com
At least it has performed without bugs for the last 12 months!

Anyway, I recommend  to all that could not (yet) vote in ICANN to use your
shadow vote on www.democracy.org.nz/vote1/

--joop teernstra, IDNO bootstrap

--Be counted. Make good use of any voting rights and opportunities--
http://www.democracy.org.nz/vote1/