Re: [ICANN-EU] ICANN MEMBERS' FORUM: Los Angeles, Nov. 12

Marc,

Yes, I think you are in a bad mood....

Someone has to take the lead. Hans and the sponsoring organisations seem
to have made some realy good preparations for something positive to
happen.

Still pysical meetings are needed from time to time, especially in the
initial phase.

Good work, Hans and the others!

Best regards,
Alf H

--
Alf Hansen                     Mail address:
                                 UNINETT FAS A/S