Von: owner-icann-europe@fitug.de [mailto:owner-icann-europe@fitug.de]Im
Auftrag von Christian.Ahlert@sowi.uni-giessen.de
Gesendet: Freitag, 20. Oktober 2000 15:31
An: icann-europe@fitug.de
Betreff: [ICANN-EU] Collecting Quotes about At-Large

Hi All,

I am collecting qoutes of ICANN-board-members, staff and others
out of the ICANN-community, about the @t-large-membership.

For example: Hans Kraaijenbrink (ICANN-director): "ICANN is not a
representative democracy".

I want to use it for an article and a lecture about the election to
highlight controversial perspectives about scope and goal of the at-
large-membership.

Thanx in advance

Best
CA

PS: Of course, I will make the collection available to the list !