[ICANN-EU] Re: [at.large.fr] A2M s\'exprime...

Le ven, 20 oct 2000, bsg-atlarge@altern.org a écrit :
> Le programme d'Andy Mueller-Maghun
>
> c'est à:
> http://www.nettime.org/nettime.w3archive/200010/msg00180.html
>
> en anglais

very glad to see a trustable version of Andy text.

I must say I mostly agree on this text.

However I must quote that Andy share with american people a hate against
lawyers that, I think, is not justified.

It's an error to say when facing a murder : the hand is guilty. Lawyers
are only the hand of much more powerfull people.

for our goal, these are mostly big companies leaders. This is not unlike
microsoft versus linux, mafia versus freedom

there are no law, here, only the law of the biggest.

however, the law should protect the poor and weak, no the powerfull.

hopefully internet makes information easy to spread as shown by the Andy's
success. But aim at the real foe.

in french (summary)

je suis très content d'avoir pu lire une version fiable de l'article
d'Andy (initialement sorti en allemand). Je trouve cependant qu'andy
s'attaque trop aux avocats, pas assez à ceux qui les paient, les grands
patrons. C'est l'histoire de microsoft contre linux, la mafia contre la
liberté.

--
<http://www.dodin.net> <mailto:jdanield@dodin.net>
QUI EST CET HOMME ? Aidez-moi à le retrouver