[ICANN-EU] Re: Attn. Louis Touton to:Re: Regland

Joe and all,

  If you will notice, ICANN and Louis Touton is not counter suing, which
is fairly common if the one being sued has a strong counter case.  Curious
that.  I think Louis Touton is squirming.

  What do you bet that Louis Touton and ICANN attempt to seek an
out of court settlement.  I hope that RegLand doesn't fall for that...

Joe Baptista wrote:

> But seriously - Touton's a screamer.  One expects him to be a lady - but a
> screamer.  Oy vey.
>
> regards
> joe
>
> On Fri, 3 Nov 2000, Jeff Williams wrote:
>
> > Joe and all,
> >
> >   Of course ICANN and Touton claim this legal action is "Frivolous".
> > But of course they would make this claim!  ROFLMAO.  We will see
> > if a judge here in Texas will agree with his claim.  My guess is that
> > such a claim by Louis Touton will not stand.  I hope Louis has
> > retained a good trial atty.  And I hope for his sake it isn't Joe Simms!
> >
> >   For Louis:   Louis, we here in Texas have had enough of your nonsense.
> > Look forward to more of this sort of action in the near future...
> >
> > Joe Baptista wrote:
> >
> > > Touton really comes off as a hitler type.  According to regland he does
> > > alot of screaming during the course of business - i wonder if he bites
> > > rugs too?  strange boy.
> > >
> > >          If you have any questions, Please contact Regland, Inc. at
> > >                                 210-495-9800
> > >                         CAUSE NO. __________________
> > >
> > >    REGLAND, INC.                                          §          IN
> > >    THE DISTRICT COURT
> > >
> > >      §
> > >                            Plaintiff,                                  §
> > >
> > >      §
> > >    VS.
> > >    §
> > >
> > >      §          OF BEXAR COUNTY, TEXAS
> > >    INTERNET CORPORATION FOR            §
> > >    ASSIGNED NAMES AND NUMBERS     §
> > >    A/K/A ICANN AND LOUIS TOUTON,      §
> > >    INDIVIDUALLY,                                          §
> > >
> > >      §
> > >                            Defendants.
> > >    §          ______ JUDICIAL DISTRICT
> > >
> > >    PLAINTIFF'S ORIGINAL PETITION
> > >
> > >    TO THE HONORABLE JUDGE OF SAID COURT:
> > >
> > >    COMES NOW REGLAND, INC., Plaintiff in the above-numbered and styled
> > >    cause, complaining of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and
> > >    Numbers a/k/a ICANN and Louis Touton, individually, and for cause of
> > >    action respectfully would show the following:
> > >
> > >                                      I.
> > >
> > >                             DISCOVERY CONTROL PLAN
> > >
> > >    1.1       Plaintiff designates this case, under Texas Rule of Civil
> > >    Procedure 190.3, to be governed by a Level 2 Discovery Control Plan.
> > >
> > >                                     II.
> > >
> > >                             PARTIES AND SERVICE
> > >
> > >    2.1       Plaintiff RegLand, Inc. ("RegLand" or "Plaintiff") is a
> > >    corporation organized under the laws of the State of Texas.
> > >
> > >    2.2       Defendant Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and
> > >    Numbers a/k/a ICANN ("ICANN") is a nonprofit corporation organized
> > >    under the California Nonprofit Public Benefit Corporation Law, which
> > >    may be served with process by delivering a copy of the citation
> > >    together with this Plaintiff's Original Petition, upon its registered
> > >    agent, CT Corporation System, 818 West Seventh St., Los Angeles,  CA.
> > >    90017.

> [...]

Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 9236 fwd's to home ph#