Re: [icann-eu] Agenda for ALM meeting in Melbourne

On 2 Feb 2001, at 15:51, Hans Klein wrote:

Hi Hans (who is, funny enough, sitting right opposite of me)

> These are good issues for a meeting in Melbourne.  They are also good
> topics for the ALM study.
>
> We might be able to use the At Large Study process as a framework for our
> work.  We could write something on the following topics:
>
> 1. Decision Mechanisms
> Does consensus work for the At Large, or do we need elections?

Consensus procedures is one o the topics to be discussed on the
panel about the At Large Membership at the ICANN Studienkreis
meeting tomorrow morning.

I could give in Melbourne a presentation of my presentation in
Zürich plus the controversial comments I will surely get.
Does that make sense?

jeanette

That is an