[icann-eu] Update on IDNO web site and Mailing list

All,

 Contrary to Karl Peters earlier alarmist post to the contrary, the
following is the best information I have on the IDNO web site
outage and mailing list outage:

  For those of you that are IDNO members and on this list or are
interested parties of various sorts, the IDNO web site is down
until Dave Farrar takes it over.  The Mailing list is having its
software (Mailman?) upgraded.  As I understand it form Joop,
when these two tasks are completed, the web site will be back
up again.

  Let us all hope that in the future the IDNO will be a improved and
inclusive organization that will be rid of it's past hecklers and
alarmist that seem to have plagued it of late.

  I also want to take the time to thank Joop for privately updating me
at my private request on this occurrence in much more accurate
fashion.  Thank you Joop!  >;)

Kindest regards,

Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 9236 fwd's to home ph#