Re: [icann-eu] forum for post election study efforts

I think that icann-europe is a good forum for global coordination of studies.

This is an open list with a better noise-to-signal ratio than most.

Can we cross-post messages from this list to other lists?  If work goes
forward here, I would like to occasionally cross-post updates to the other
lists.

Thank you, Jeanette, for initiating this discussion!

Hans