Re: [icann-eu] [fwd] CA-IDNO Current Status

At 15:28 15/02/01 +0100, Thomas Roessler forwarded some crossposted "gems":

[from a Karl E Peters]
>........Joop has decided to remove all semblance of his
>contribution to the group and has effectively tried to cripple the group
>he started and was asked to step down from leadership of.

Thomas and other recipients of the above,

The widely crossposted "information" from this Karl Peters, who , together
with William X.Walsh, bears major responsibility for what happened in the
IDNO ,  should not be taken too seriously.

The idno-discuss list still exists, is getting a software (mailman) upgrade
over this weekend, and is waiting to have its management  taken over by
David Farrar.

The archives have always been accessible and still are at
http://listserver.actrix.co.nz/pipermail/idno-discuss/

The website has had an unfortunate 24 hour outage, but is now back up.
see www.idno.org

My apologies for intruding with possibly unwanted info here on this
respectable list , but I am not intending to provide a full "meal" , on the
domain-policy list or elsewhere.
I've been "on the menu" long enough <g>
The archives speak for themselves.

Best regards,