Re: [icann-eu] At Large Study web site, members

Hi Christian & all,

> Perhaps some are not aware: Nobody who registered to be a
> member, still is a member. Membership in ICANN simply expired,
> but the ALMs did not even get a notice. The implications remain
> unclear. It is also not clear when ICANN will accept new members
> again.

Andrew McLaughlin said so in Zurich

   http://www.heise.de/newsticker/data/jk-04.02.01-002/default.shtml
   (in German!)

I also heard that in the meantime, he said membership would be "sleeping".

Anyway, I still miss any official page saying so. Do you have an URL ready
for that claim?

Kind regards,

Patrick

--