Re: [icann-eu] At Large Study web site, members

Everybody -

Let's now concentrate on participating in the study, which is being
conducted independently of ICANN and its staff.  Andrew and Louis and
I aren't going to make any pronouncements about the study or the
future of At Large.   Everyone who registered for last year's
election has either already received in the last day or so an email
message directing them to the study website and mail lists, or
shortly will if the email address they provided last year is still
valid.  Last year's election was a limited success.  We all learned a
lot - both what to do and what not to do.  Everything the ICANN staff
learned has been turned over to the study committee.  The future of
At Large now lies in their (and your) hands, and will be reflected in
the recommendations that are made to the ICANN Board next summer and
fall in the study report.

See <http://www.atlargestudy.org/>

- Mike