[icann-eu] Please Comment.

On late Sunday afternoon CET, I forwarded parts of a members-announce message concerning the Mar 9 ALSC meeting to this list. The message contained something like a tentative list of topics ("it has been suggested that we consider the following").

Since then, Alexander Svensson and I had some discussions on drafting an ad-hoc collective reply to these questions, in the style of the christmas paper we did. We ended up with - mostly - one answer to all these questions: "There is ample record on this question. Look at it. Everything has been said before. And, BTW, it's in the White Paper, too."

For this reason, we won't propose any collective response.

However, we'd like to encourage all of you to tell the ALSC about your opinions on the study's topics. Let them know that some people are still active, and that there's something to be gained from At Large participation. Tell them about your ideas for the at large membership, and for the public participation in ICANN.

You can do so by way of electronic mail to <comments@atlargestudy.org>.

Since there is no web archive of the comments received, I'd strongly suggest that you CC any messages you send there to icann-europe.

Cheers,
--
Thomas Roessler			    <roessler@does-not-exist.org>