[icann-eu] Re: [ALSC-Forum] Re: ICANN leaves no money for public elections

Bruce and all,

  I agree and we [INEGroup] have been doing this already.  We will continue
to do so.

  This would also be a direct violation of the MoU and the CFR's with the
DOC/NTIA as well as not in keeping with the White Paper.  As such
it seems fairly obvious that this ICANN BoD, most especially the
"Board Squatters" do no and have never wanted, any stakeholder
representation on the BoD other than the two most recently elected
members Karl Aueabach and Andy Mueller-Maguhn.