[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [icann-eu] Congratulations to Andy Mueller-Maguhn
- To: "Marc Schneiders" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [icann-eu] Congratulations to Andy Mueller-Maguhn
- From: "sergio.baccaglini" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 21:31:49 +0200
- Comment: This message comes from the icann-europe mailing list.
- References: <Pine.BSF.email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
> This list has been silent for (too?) long. So, please, forgive me for
> a message that is perhaps silly. I would like to congratulate the
> European AtLarge Director for his performance today during the ICANN
> Board meeting.
I am glad to hear some EU voices regarding the meeting.
I also think Andy has done a great job, as well as Karl Auerbach. They both
provided some very professional inputs being always present at any subject.
The At large directors for what I've web-seen and heard are a very needfull
tool and mean for bottom up consensus, legitimacy and well balance. At
some point during the meeting it was just Karl and Vint Cerf speaking, I
wondered how it could be without karl, a monologue perhaps?
Anyway... best compliments to Andy, I am sure he's getting more and more
confident with his role and will do a good At-large job, (if he as the
others have time enough fo it , 2002 is the end of mandate for the 5
directors at large).
Thanks Marc for pointing this out.