Re: [icann-europe] Merging this list into a larger one.

I honestly don't know. My feeling is that the cynical manipulation of the
ICANN directorate have driven off many of the people who originally
contributed to the list. I think people feel that there simply isn't
anything they can do, and that the board will simply do what they want
regardless.

There is genuinely little point keeping up a mailing list that no one
contributes to, and I suspect all the members on this list who want to keep
in touch with what's going on are already members of the icann-atlarge
list...

alan