Re: [icann-europe] Merging this list into a larger one.

I think my own feeling is like Alan's: those who
currently run ICANN have to a large extent managed to
'see off' most of the efforts to break their regime
simply by being obdurate.

History suggests that such 'repressive tactics' cannot
last forever - and in fact many of the concerns
expressed on this list in the past two years have now
reached the 'mainstream'.  So I don't think that ICANN
will 'get away with it' for too much longer.

On the specific topic of the icann-europe list,
though, I support the suggestion to merge it with
icann-atlarge.  I don't think there is much more we
can do here in the current climate

Cameron Smith
Scotland